[Soc-coordination] web design

Tom hodhuangwo30no at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 13 19:23:02 UTC 2009

We are a China based Web designing and development studio. The purpose of this letter is to introduce our working ability to you, we have well experienced professionals in many Web platforms Such as Flash designs , Flash Action Scripts , DNN Skinning, PHP,ASP.Net, Flash , HTML , Photoshop, Web designs , Java scripts, Portal developments MY SQL, MS SQL etc ... Our technical, design and development team have grown in size to ensure we can continue providing excellent service to all of our customers.

Core offerings

Business website design
Business website redesign
Flash website design