[Soc-coordination] Debconf slides

Obey Arthur Liu arthur at milliways.fr
Thu Jul 16 13:56:51 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I put up a Google Docs presentation for the slides of the GSoC talk at
DebConf.
You each have 2-3 minutes and 2-3 slides to present your project, its
progress and how people can try it out and help.
If I already added you with edit rights to the presentation, please do
your slides ASAP.
If I haven't, please mail me your Google Account address (the one you
used to register on socghop.appspot.com for example) and I will add you.

If you will be present at the talk, you will present your slides. You
can be replaced by your mentor or any person of your choice who would be
present. As last resort, one admin will present your slides.

If someone else is going to present your slides, please include speaker
notes (the little 'voice' icon at the bottom right of the interface).

Please do this by this weekend.

Cheers

Arthur

--