[Soc-coordination] kFreeBSD progress report week 8

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Mon Jul 20 01:10:26 UTC 2009

Hello Luca,

On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 9:03 PM, Luca Favatella<slackydeb at gmail.com> wrote:
> In the past two weeks I focused on getting network configuration
> working in debian-installer (d-i), without success.
> I skipped the keyboard layout selection, because not a top priority,
> and I didn't reach udeb download (and installation).

First I'd like to thank you for all your work and offer help to merge
ready things in trunk during those days. I'm at Debcamp and have time
to work on that with you on that.

Another thing I'd like to inform you is that netcfg has now support
for udhcpc. You need to use the script I've commited in Bastian's
branch of busybox and remove few files to udhcpc to be choosen (look
at mailing list how to test it) but it ought to make your testing
easier.

Cheers,

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854         http://projetos.ossystems.com.br