[Soc-coordination] Progress meeting 1

Obey Arthur Liu arthur at milliways.fr
Fri Jun 5 10:56:09 UTC 2009

Obey Arthur Liu a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> First meeting this Saturday around 6pm UTC.
>
> Please fill this form with your mentor to tell me if you can be in the
> Saturday 6pm group. If you need another time, select it on the Doodle
> here. If none of these times fit, mail back.
> <http://www.doodle.com/wekp3e46ifiev882>
>
> I'll send you your precise individual time slot once I get everyone in.
>
> Also, get your written progress reports on the mailing list, preferably
> at least a few hours in advance of the meeting so we can read it :).
By the way, if you can, try to include something that other DDs could
try out to see what your project is about. This might take the form of a
.deb package, livecd, qemu image, demo webapp, screencast, whatever.
Just don't force people to spend a week reproducing your dev environment
to be able to try your stuff :)

Cheers

Arthur

--