[Soc-coordination] Applying for improving Aptitude packages query utilities

Sha Liu sandyleo26 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 07:17:53 UTC 2009

> Have a look at the aptitude-gtk (0.5.1-1) package in experimental.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Arthur

Thank a lot Arthur. I would still play with the aptitude and build my own
version aptitude-gtk using Glade if you didn't answer me.
however, there is a thing I want to mention. the aptitude-gtk are only
available in experimental. And the two dependant package apt-xapian-index
and libglademm-2.4-1c2a(>=2.16) are UNAVAILABLE in experimental. So I have
to switch back the sourcelist to sid in order to get these two packages.

Another thing: is there any manual for aptitude-gtk. It seems there're some
docs under [1], but I don't know how to get it. can somebody help me?

[1] http://dev.graffit.net/aptitude/hg/

--
Best,
Sha Liu