[Soc-coordination] Applying for improving Aptitude packages query utilities

Obey Arthur Liu arthur at milliways.fr
Mon Mar 23 09:43:19 UTC 2009

Sha Liu a écrit :

> Another thing: is there any manual for aptitude-gtk. It seems there're some
> docs under [1], but I don't know how to get it. can somebody help me?
>
> [1] http://dev.graffit.net/aptitude/hg/

I really should take that off the net someday. It only confuses
everyone. It's the branch before the merge into the post-lenny branch.
It's *very* outdated. It's clearly said here :
<http://dev.graffit.net/aptitude/trac>

The current development branch is:
<http://hg.debian.org/hg/aptitude/post-lenny>

For more information, consult the aptitude development mailing-list:
aptitude-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org

Arthur

--
Obey Arthur Liu