[Soc-coordination] [Fwd: Re: Application status] Promotion push ?

Charles Plessy plessy at debian.org
Sat Mar 28 02:01:10 UTC 2009

Le Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 01:44:15AM +0100, Obey Arthur Liu a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> We're having fewer applications than expected, which according to other
> organizations is a general phenomena.
> What we can do, however, is have a little final promotion push to get
> more students in before the deadline, on the 4th of April.

I was just planning to add a news entry on the Debian Med page for my pet
project. I hope that it can have good side effects…

I see that the selection procedure is almost three weeks. Last year, if I
remember well, the timeline was amended one or two times. If there are in
general less applications and if the idea sounds good, maybe you or Steve can
ask LH to extend the application period at the expense of the selection period?

Have a nice week-end,

--
Charles