[Soc-coordination] Mentoring applying for Debian in GSoC

Pavel Vinogradov Pavel.Vinogradov at nixdev.net
Tue Mar 31 19:58:51 UTC 2009

 Hello.

 My name Pavel Vinogradov, I'm participate in GSoC 2007 with Debian
(Oval project) and GSoC 2008 (Swarm project). My Debian wiki page is
http://wiki.debian.org/PavelVinogradov.

 I'm continue my work on Oval project but due to my mentor time issue
- work going very slow.

 In this year i don't have time to participate in GSoC as student,
because i already has full time job, but i want participate as mentor
/ observer (i don't have time to mentor student project,  but i
interest in proposal and project review in some areas like:

 Bug tracking:
 Building infrastructure:

 I don't have any information about requirements to be a mentor for
Debian, therefore i prefer to mail this maillist after submit request in
Melange.

--
Pavel Vinogradov
NixDev.Net, Open Source Developer