[Soc-coordination] Coding period start meeting

Obey Arthur Liu arthur at milliways.fr
Wed May 20 19:26:27 UTC 2009

Hi students && mentors && admins,

You probably heard that the "official" coding period starts tomorrow.
I hope you all did some good covalent stuff during the "community
bonding" period.

We'll organize a meeting to sort out time slots and organization of the
progress report meetings during the summer, as well debconf and other stuff.
If you have any question related to visas, google payment card, whatever
that we can help us with, feel free to ask.

I set up a Doodle here:
<http://www.doodle.com/xnzyk74uky3zmfhi>

I think the best time for all is 5pm UTC.

Cheers, with new shiny key

Arthur

--
Obey Arthur Liu