[Soc-coordination] Mentor Summit 24th and 25th October

Obey Arthur Liu arthur at milliways.fr
Mon Sep 14 12:29:18 UTC 2009

So far:

   - Aurelien Jarno: conflicting schedule
   - Dominique Dumont: conflicting schedule
   - Lucas Nussbaum: yes
   - Michael Schultheiss: yes
   - Stefano Zacchiroli: yes
   - Steffen Moeller: conflicting schedule
   - Steve McIntyre: conflicting schedule
   - Sune Vuorella: the Atlantic is annoyingly large

Since there doesn't seem to be other candidates, the clique on
#debian-soc-mentors has preliminarily agreed on choosing Stefano Zacchiroli
has the most appropriate person to go this year.
If you still haven't announced your availability and since I said September
16th in the first mail, please get back to me ASAP and we'll decide again.