[Soc-coordination] David Wendt here, with a proposal

David Wendt JR. dcrkid at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 7 22:19:11 UTC 2010

Hello. My name's David Wendt, and I wrote a proposal [0][1] for the debbugs API idea [2]. It's still very nacent, so I would like some comments. The project schedule isn't written yet because I'm busy getting ahold of the potential mentor listed on the idea page [2] so we can discuss that - but I would imagine it involving a milestone for writing an API and a milestone for porting some debbugs-interfacing utils to the new API for testing.

[0] http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_proposal/show/google/gsoc2010/dwendt09/t127067840097
[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DavidWendt/GSOC2010Proposal
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2010/DebbugsAPI