[Soc-coordination] GSoC projects wrap-up blurbs [deadline Sep 16]

Obey Arthur Liu arthur at milliways.fr
Tue Sep 7 19:18:19 UTC 2010

Hi all students and mentors,

The summer is over :( but there's still some more to do!
As suggested by Zack, I'm going to send a post to d-d-a and planet to
wrap up our GSoC projects.
Please, students and mentors together, send me a 3-4 lines blurb for
each project about what you achieved during the summer and where to
look for more contact/information/code to try out.
Send it to me before _September 15_ and I'll send the post the next
day, along with information about who will go to the Mentor Summit in
October.

Cheers!

Arthur