[Soc-coordination] Compute Clusters Integration for Debian Development and Building - Report 4

Steffen Möller steffen_moeller at gmx.de
Fri Aug 5 12:35:20 UTC 2011

Dear Ana,

I am Rudy's mentor and very happy about what he is doing.
Your correctness may be correct but it does not help the code
or the fun to contribute to it.

I am coming to the mentors summit. It would be great to see
you and/or others of Debian's GSoC organisers to talk things
over.

Kind regards,

Steffen