[Soc-coordination] TODO list

Ana Guerrero ana at debian.org
Tue Feb 8 15:31:44 UTC 2011

Hi!

A quick list of the tasks we need to do:

- Find out what information is needed to submit the project application to Google
and submit it between February 28th and March 11th.

- Start the SummerOfCode2011 wikipage and add there all the relevant information,
fliers, etc

- Discuss how improve the gathering of tasks (discussion already started) and write
email/blog posts asking for mentors. What is the minimum number of projects we should
aim to have? 8? 10? 12?

Things we could do:

- Write a FAQ with stuff like: who can be a mentor/student, what is expected from
students/mentors, etc.

- ...

Something else I am forgetting?

Ana