[Soc-coordination] Summer of Code Ideas

Dominique Dumont domi.dumont at free.fr
Wed Feb 23 14:08:16 UTC 2011

Le vendredi 11 février 2011 23:18:51, Obey Arthur Liu a écrit :
> Besides this, Eclipse brings VCS integration (SVN, Git, Hg...), syntax
> coloring, auto-formatting (and that could include control files someday!
> possibly using Config::Model)...

For the record, I'm already trying to "glue" [1] control file model with
copyright file model to provide a more global "dpkg" editor. I hope to
be able to provide more semantic checks like insuring that source name
in copyright is consistent with source name in control.

All the best

Dominique
[1] http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/DDUMONT/Config-Model-1.234/lib/Config/Model/models/Debian/Dpkg.pl

--