[Soc-coordination] Questions about participation

Karolina Kalic karolina at resenje.org
Mon Feb 28 01:35:17 UTC 2011

Hi to all,

My name is Karolina, I'm a student from Serbia, and a proud user of Debian.
Some may know me from Debian Women list. I'm also a packager for Debian,
pidgin-microblog is my package, and I'm preparing some new ones in recent
time. But, I'm not a programmer, at least not yet. So, I was wondering if
there is some way that I could participate in Google Summer of Code. I saw
that in Google Code-in was some projects that are not strictly code related.
I would like very much to participate in GSoC, I would like to learn to code
to, if that is possible in such short notice. Please tell me if there is a
chance for me, so that I don't apply if It is not possible. I would continue
to contribute to Debian no matter what. And I'll see you at DebConf, of
course. :)

Thanks in advance,
Karolina