[Soc-coordination] Mentor absence

Matt Zimmerman mdz at debian.org
Fri Jun 17 13:38:59 UTC 2011

I am mentoring Nathan Handler on his Summer of Code project for Debian.
Things are going fine so far: we've talked about design ideas, he's done
some research and prototyping, and we're getting infrastructure set up.

Due to real life circumstances (new home, new country, new job, etc.), I
will be unavailable and mostly offline for the next few weeks.  While I'm
away, I've arranged for Nathan to work with Zack instead.  Zack is very
familiar with the problem domain (DEX) where Nathan is working, and is more
than capable of filling in for this period.

I'll complete the mid-term evaluation with input from Zack when I return.

--
 - mdz