[Soc-coordination] Google Summer of Code Projekt Subvention

Michael Schwartzkopff misch at schwartzkopff.org
Fri Mar 4 16:50:41 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'd like to suggest a project for the Google summer of code 2011.  Several Linux projects did have some quite good SNMP support but with time the software was abandond and code is quite old now. These projects are quite prominent like freeradius, pacemaker or Linux virtual server.

I'd like to suggest a GSoC task like "update snmp part of ...". Since I have quite good knowledge of snmp I could be the mentor of the task.

Greetings

Michael Schwartzkopff

Gesendet mit meinem HTC