[Soc-coordination] php, web, web development

Ana Guerrero ana at debian.org
Fri Mar 25 18:34:16 UTC 2011

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 12:47:31PM -0500, Kete F wrote:
> ---- Ana Guerrero <ana at debian.org> wrote:
> >
> > Could you please link the pages you are mentioning from melange and from the
> > Debian Wiki? I do not remember we have any problem related to
> > packages.debian.org. Also, please if you have any question about that project
> > ask directly.
> >
> > Ana
>
> Thanks for responding. I apologize for not including those details. The organization page is at http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/program/accepted_orgs/google/gsoc2011, and the Wiki page is at http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2010/Applying#packages.debian.org

Hi Kete!

I understand now why I did not remember any project related to
packages.debian.org. You have looked at the projects from 2010
no 2011. The projects from this year are at:
http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2011/Applying

The list is not finished yet and I hope we will add some more
projects in the next days.

Ana