[Soc-coordination] Google Code-In kick start

Laszlo Boszormenyi gcs at debian.hu
Fri Oct 28 02:48:16 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-10-27 at 22:58 +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 09:20:02AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> > We've got four volunteers for the task (all Cc:-ed):
 I think we all (should be) subscribed to the list. Btw, I don't get
any mail from there, only got your Cc. Others? Checked that I'm
subscribed and mail delivery is enabled.

> > - Gergely Nagy
> > - Sukhbir Singh
> > - Bastian Blank
> > - Laszlo Boszorme
 My name is truncated, it is Laszlo Boszormenyi actually.

> Just to be sure we're on the same page: we all love you volunteered and
> we're sort of expecting that you people take the lead in organizing
> Debian's participation in Google Code-In.
 I was in a rush nowadays, things are calming down. Will write more in
the afternoon (CET).

Cheers,
Laszlo/GCS