[Soc-coordination] Google Code-In kick start

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 11:50:40 UTC 2011

Hi,

> I've seen no replies to this first mail on list and worries me a bit
> (OTOH, I'm not on the IRC channel, so I might have missed something; my
> apologies if this is the case).

I must admit that given that I am new to contributing and my limited
experience with Debian other than my project, I do not at this stage
consider myself 'qualified' enough to be suggesting tasks for GCI.
However, I am willing to help a DD/ anyone who is willing to take the
lead, with other work that might be required and of course for
mentoring a project I will be able to.

> Just to be sure we're on the same page: we all love you volunteered and
> we're sort of expecting that you people take the lead in organizing
> Debian's participation in Google Code-In. This includes discovering what
> is we have to do and when, in order not to miss the program deadlines
> (the first of which is very close: next Monday!).

I can suggest one task at most and that is for the project I am
working on (Team Metrics).

Please let me know how you want to proceed and I had be more than
happy to chip in.

Thank you,

--
Sukhbir