[Soc-coordination] mentors for multi-archive support in dak

Ana Guerrero ana at debian.org
Thu Apr 12 12:19:46 UTC 2012

On Mon, Apr 09, 2012 at 08:49:48AM +0200, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> ]] Ana Guerrero
>
> > On Fri, Apr 06, 2012 at 12:03:27PM +0200, Ansgar Burchardt wrote:
> > >
> > > I have CCed the people who expressed interest in the PPA project
> > > suggested earlier as this is a related proposal.
> > >

> > Alexander,  Tollef, is any of you instered in mentoring it?
>
> I'd be happy to provide technical input, but like Alexander, I'm not a
> dak expert so my contribution on that side would be somewhat limited.
> I'd be fine with being a co-mentor, though.  (I understood Ganneff was
> happy to be the primary mentor.)

Alexander, Tollef, it is fine if you are not so knowledgeable in the topic
as Joerg is. It is, after all, a topic very people in Debian is versed about.
It is good if Ansgar has somebody else to bounce and discuss ideas when Joerg
is unreachable. We are encouraging co-mentors in all the projects even if they
are not so knowledgeable in the topic as the first mentor.

Joerg, we need you confirming you are fine mentoring this. We need you signing
up in melange: www.google-melange.com that is where Google manages all this stuff.
Alexander, you too, althought it is totally optional for co-mentors if they
are interested in the Google t-shirt.

Thanks to everybody!

Ana