[Soc-coordination] GSoC14 - Getting Muon Ready [Week9]

Floris Stoica-Marcu floris.sm at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 08:49:59 UTC 2014

Hello,

This was quite the rough week for me but I managed to do two important
things. Firstly, I managed to bundle an important script (also with its
deps) that checks for missing locale packages with the Debian package.
check-language-support  will give out the exact list of packages required
to install an app in your current locale, which is a big step forward for
us on Debian.

Another thing that I managed to do and that you will find in the muon
package repo, is the "testScript"; It is a custom script that runs every
unit-test in a simulated X environment using xvfb-run. The need for it
arose because of the inability of xvfb-run to close its session when a test
completes, resulting in a hang in builds. The script runs every test and
fails the build if it finds one that fails.

Besides this, I also updated some copyright stuff in the Muon Debian repo
and still need to do some more of this for the new scripts I added.

Thanks for reading,
Flow.

--
Stoica-Marcu "FlowRiser" Floris-Andrei