[Soc-coordination] week 7 report: Improve the Debian port mipsel

Arturo Borrero Gonzalez arturo.borrero.glez at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 07:53:43 UTC 2015

# GSoC 2015 week 7 report: Improve the Debian port mipsel

This week I've been working in these packages:
 * lierolibre [x]
 * sdrangelove [x]
 * moarvm [x]
 * ioapps [x]
 * bedtools [x]
 * strace [x]
 * node-raptor [x]
 * cde [x]
 * ncl [x]
 * capnproto [x]

[x] https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=lierolibre&arch=mipsel&ver=0.5-1&stamp=1355068845
[x] https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=sdrangelove&arch=mipsel&ver=0.0.1.20140824-1&stamp=1410582994
[x] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/moarvm
[x] https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=ioapps&arch=mipsel&ver=1.4r2-3&stamp=1385363110
[x] https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=bedtools&arch=mipsel&ver=2.24.0-1&stamp=1436289056
[x] https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=strace&arch=mipsel&ver=4.10-2&stamp=1435800897
[x] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=719367
[x] https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=cde&arch=mipsel&ver=0.1%2Bgit9-g551e54d-1&stamp=1384849519
[x] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=789817
[x] https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=capnproto&arch=mipsel&ver=0.5.2-2&stamp=1431255347

Again, unable to send report during the weekend due to no internet access.

## lierolibre

No new movements for lierolibre this week.

## sdrangelove

Currently hitting an Internal compiler error.

## moarvm

Working with maintainers to bring moarvm back into mipsel.

## ioapps

Issue identified; currently working towards a fix.

## bedtools

Working towards a fix. I opened bug #791830 [x] to track the work.

[x] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=791830

## strace

Opened bug #791753 [x], contacted involved people. They solved the
issue very quick.
Now the package seems to build OK in mipsel [x].

[x] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=791753
[x] https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=strace&arch=mipsel&ver=4.10-3&stamp=1436459200

## node-raptor

No new movements for node-raptor this week. I asked Anibal about giving up :-(

## cde

No new movements for node-raptor this week. I asked Anibal about giving up :-(

## ncl

No news for ncl this week. The maintainer involved in the fix is busy
ATM and can't help me.

## capnproto

I believe the package is ready for a buildd rebuild. No actual news this week.

--
Arturo Borrero González