[Soc-coordination] GSoC 2015 Week 7 Report: Android Tools in Debian

殷啟聰 seamlikok at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 16:06:59 UTC 2015

This week I have finished gradle_2.5-1. Newly updated maven_3.3.3-2
removes an API used by Gradle 2.5 and switches to use eclipse-aether
instead of deprecated aether, I wrote 2 patches to fix the
compatibility. gradle_2.5-1 is now buildable again.

After discussing with mentors and colleague, I will fetch upstream
codes for Android SDK packages from tag "android-5.1.1_r8" and use
5.1.1.8 as the version number of every source packages. My codes for
packaging android-platform-system-core is temporarily hosted on
<https://github.com/seamlik/android-platform-system-core>. adb and
fastboot will also be produced by this source package.

The following is my previous reports:
* Week 1: <http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/soc-coordination/2015-May/002462.html>
* Week 2: <http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/soc-coordination/2015-June/002482.html>
* Week 3: <http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/soc-coordination/2015-June/002509.html>