[Soc-coordination] [Report][Week #8] Archive build with asan

Mohit Bhakkad mohit.bhakkad at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 20:07:27 UTC 2015

This is report for work of week #8:

- This week I have continued to install and run the packages using
   binaries generated with ASan flag.
- Its taking more time than expected to filter all packages, as
  many executables requires input from user, that too of different types,
  so its not possible to fully automate it.
- I will look into possible ways to publish a repo of packages build with
  ASan.
- Parallel to this I will start with debile again, and will check what are
the           required changes for our goal.

Regards,
Mohit.