[Soc-coordination] Debile weekly report (Week 9)

Lucas Kanashiro kanashiro.duarte at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 14:25:17 UTC 2015

Hi,

After my last report I talked with my mentor and we made some changes in my
plan for last week. We decided to set priority one to stabilize our
instance in debile.debian.net.

So, with some help of my mentors, we finally fixed the upload package
issue, it was a vsftpd problem. Then, I uploaded some packages, trying to
test the new plugins (pylint and jshint). At this time, I had another
issue, but now, related with reprepro. After some time debugging, I found
the it was a GPG problem: the key, that we used to use, was expired and I
just edited the key to fix it. With this problem solved, we was able to
find a issue in jshint plugin that I already fixed [1]. I updated the code
in debile.debian.net with this new change.

Now, most plugins are working, except jshint and clang (pylint works well
\o/). This week I intend to figure out what is going on and fix all the
issues.

[1] https://github.com/opencollab/debile/pull/33

Best regards,
--