[Soc-coordination] Debile weekly report (Week 5)

Lucas Kanashiro kanashiro.duarte at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 14:45:17 UTC 2015

Hi,

This week I worked on update of our test environment, as expected I had
some problems. Then, i fixed up some things related with
debile-slave-impor-conf CLI tool that is used to set up our slaves[1][2], I
documented how to enable a new plugin using debile-remote CLI tool[3] and
wrote some automated test to debile/utils[4].

Now, I am having some issue related with authentication in slaves. I intend
to fix this issue and finalize the deploy of new plugins (fixing up
everything that can be necessary). After stabilize these new plugins I'll
try to make debile pull the new uploads from debian archive to analyze them.

Remember that debile web interface can be accessed via
http://debile.debian.net/

[1] https://github.com/opencollab/debile/pull/23
[2] https://github.com/opencollab/debile/pull/25
[3] https://github.com/opencollab/debile/pull/24