[Soc-coordination] GSOC 15 project

harsh daftary info at securitylabs.in
Tue Mar 3 16:07:57 UTC 2015

Hello sir/madam,

I am very much interested in creating an opensource application with Debian
as part of Soc, and while browsing I came across
https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2015/Projects
so can anyone kindly guide me where to propose project as it is written
that sooner the better. I mean I want to know procedure so that i can get
mentor and get to know the community basis as I am from india and in here
college semester pattern is bit rough during next month.

thanks.

Best regards,
Harsh Daftary <https://www.harshdaftary.com/>