[Spip-maintainers] Verify if address accepts mail from role accounts

David Prévot david at tilapin.org
Fri Nov 11 20:20:06 UTC 2011

Hi,

Just checking with this message if this address accepts mail without
extra care, as per Policy 3.3.

Romain, since you granted me commit access to the SPIP Subversion
repository, I pushed the extra patches for the 2.1.11-0.1 NMU.

Since you actually granted me an administrator role on the Alioth SPIP
project, I assume you're fine with me as a co-maintainer (if I
misunderstood, please let me know). I'll try to fix a few stuff spotted
by lintian, try to address #612467, and prepare a new upload when spip
2.1.11-0.1 will reach testing.

Regards

David