[Spip-maintainers] Preparing a new upload of SPIP 2.1.11

David Prévot taffit at debian.org
Thu Oct 27 01:49:02 UTC 2011

Hi Romain,

I've prepared the few missing parts to upload the 2.1.11 version. The
following little patches give you the differences from the current
HEAD of the Subversion repository, the built package is available at:

	http://people.debian.org/~taffit/spip/spip_2.1.11-0.1.dsc

The first patch aim to declare the existence of the Subversion
repository, it was not obvious.

If I understood correctly your last packaging changes, the mutualisation
plugin should now be in debian/, so the second patch just declare a new
binary file in its tree.

A New debconf translation won't hurt, added in the third patch.

The fifth and sixth patch not sent here, add respectively the security
and mutualisation directories and their content inside debian/, I'm not
sure you'd want that, so I didn't send them.

Cheers

David