[Spip-maintainers] [rt.debian.org #4443] AutoReply: SPIP update, closes: #709674

David Prévot taffit at debian.org
Sat May 25 00:26:53 UTC 2013

Hi,

Le 24/05/2013 19:32, Debian Security Requests (incoming) via RT a écrit :

> I've just prepared the squeeze security update for spip [1], as
> announced in #709674. I’ll update this ticket as soon as the Wheezy
> package is also ready and tested (the debdiff should be pretty similar).

The Wheezy one is ready now [2], and I use it in production. Both
debdiff attached (fixing my lousy stable-security in d/changelog to
squeeze-security for the squeeze one).

>   1: http://people.debian.org/~taffit/spip/spip_2.1.1-3squeeze6.dsc
    2: http://people.debian.org/~taffit/spip/spip_2.1.17-1+deb7u1.dsc

Please let me know as soon as possible if you believe it doesn’t worth a
DSA, so I can make sure the Wheezy update can make it in the upcoming
point release via a stable update.

Regards

David