[Splashy-devel] svn repository

Luis M Luis M <lemsx1@gmail.com>
Sat, 21 May 2005 13:57:24 -0400

As i said on IRC, try admin@alioth.debian.org first. It seems the cron
didn't create your $HOME when your account got created (or
something/somebody deleted your $HOME afterwards... I suggest you make
the permissions of your $HOME 0710 as soon as you login ;-) )

On 5/21/05, Vincenzo Ampolo <vincenzo.ampolo@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi.
> On 6 of May i submitted a bug about my account (i can't access to svn)
> on Alioth, now we are on 21 May and i can't access to the sources of our
> program.
> I'm angry about that. And i'm advising other developers that if the bug
> will be not solved until Sat May 28. I'll ask a dump of the server to
> someone and will come back to nanofreesoft.org server or i'll search
> another and better source management system.
>=20
> Another thing.
> I'm thinking about a way to find errors and the easiest seems to be only
> one: read from console.
> Does anybody have a suggestion?
>=20
>=20
>=20

--=20
Luis M
System Administrator
Kiskeyix.org=20

"We think basically you watch television to turn your brain off, and
you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on" --
Steve Jobs in an interview for MacWorld Magazine 2004-Feb

No .doc: http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html