[Splashy-devel] Fwd: initramfs issues

Luis lemsx1 at gmail.com
Fri May 19 18:21:19 UTC 2006

Hey, I thought you guys would like to read this email. This is from
one of Ubuntu's developers about unicode_* scripts...

My guess is that we will need to patch those scripts so that if the
splashy pid file exists, it doesn't run. And have splashy-init run the
appropriate unicode_* script (according to the locale setting) when
splashy exits (making sure that the PID file is deleted before running
it of course).

That's unless somebody has a better idea.