[Splashy-devel] My Tests.

Luis lemsx1 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 11:37:02 CET 2007

And I was right, the splashy_main.c from tags/0.2.2 and the one in trunk are
not in sync ;-)

        if (g_ascii_strncasecmp (basename (argv[0]), "splashy_chvt", 12) ==
0)
        {
                char *c = argv[1];
                for (c = argv[1]; *c != '\0'; c++)
                        if (!isdigit (*c))
                        {
                                g_printerr ("%s\n", USAGE);
                                return 1;
                        }
                /*
                 * behave like chvt
                 */
                splashy_chvt (atoi (argv[1]));
                return 0;
        } else {
        /* go to an unused tty */
        int vt_fd = open ("/dev/tty8", O_RDWR);
        switch_console(8, vt_fd);
        close (vt_fd);
    }

Tim,
is there a reason why we should not do this in splashy_main.c ? Diff
tags/0.2.2/src/splashy_main.c (or branches/0.2.x/src/splashy_main.c for that
matter) against the same file in trunk/src/splashy_main.c to see stuff that
is missing:

On 2/17/07, Luis <lemsx1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Pat,

[snip]

--
----)(-----
Luis Mondesi

"Feliz el hombre que ha hallado sabiduria y el hombre que consigue
discernimiento, porque el tenerla como ganancia es mejor que tener la plata
como ganancia; y el tenerla como producto, [mejor] que el oro mismo" (Prov
3:13-14).

01010101 01110011
01100101 00100000
01010101 01100010