[Splashy-devel] Errors building on Fedora

Eric Moret eric.moret at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 16:35:58 CET 2007

For security reasons, Fedora does not ship libraries. Is there a configure
switch for building using dynamic libraries.

I have already done ./configure --disable-static but obviously this is only
to not build the splashy static libraries, it still tries to link
statically. Maybe you can point me to the place the static linking happens
so I can create a small patch for dynamic linking?

Cheers,
__
Eric