[Splashy-devel] Git Repository now online

Luis Mondesi lemsx1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 17:13:21 UTC 2007

Hello all,

This is just to let you know that we switch the repository to Git. The
information needed on how to access the repository is here:

export ALIOTHUSER=foo-guest
git clone ssh://$ALITOHUSER@git.debian.org/git/splashy/splashy.git

# for themes:
git clone ssh://$ALIOTHUSER@git.debian.org/git/splashy/splashy-themes.git

Or you can get a read-only copy with:

git clone git://git.debian.org/git/splashy/splashy.git

# if behind a firewall, you can do:
git clone http://git.debian.org/git/splashy/splashy.git

Note that git:// is better than http:// because it's easier to rebase your
code (you don't need to pull the full thing when developers rebase the main
repo).

When making changes, you will need to:

git commit -m "my notes" -a # all your local changes
git fetch
git rebase
git push

More information can be read from our wiki page:

http://splashy.alioth.debian.org/wiki/developers

This really streamline the Splashy repository! Now we are ready to receive
more and more cooperation from different groups.

You all need to thanks Otavio for setting all these up for us!

Cheers,

--
Luis Mondesi

----- START ENCRYPTED BLOCK (Triple-ROT13) ------
Gur Hohagh [Yvahk] qvfgevohgvba oevatf gur fcvevg bs Hohagh gb gur fbsgjner
jbeyq.
----- END ENCRYPTED BLOCK (Triple-ROT13) ------