[Splashy-devel] initramfs bug (test needed)

Luis Mondesi lemsx1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 01:38:22 UTC 2007

On 9/23/07, Tim Dijkstra <newsuser at famdijkstra.org> wrote:

> On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 21:18:24 -0400
> "Luis Mondesi" <lemsx1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello all,
> >
> > I just finished testing Splashy on Ubuntu Gutsy running from initramfs.
> > Everything seems to work just fine. Can somebody please test to make
> sure
> > that this is the same for them? I'm using Splashy on a vmware virtual
> > machine.
>
> Isn't gutsy using upstart? If so, then it is a known fact that using
> upstart fixes the initramfs problem.

Ah, that kind of trim things down for us...  Ok I'll test on Sid then.

For now, I'll do a minor release soon and declare a few things done.

--
Luis Mondesi

----- START ENCRYPTED BLOCK (Triple-ROT13) ------
Gur Hohagh [Yvahk] qvfgevohgvba oevatf gur fcvevg bs Hohagh gb gur fbsgjner
jbeyq.
----- END ENCRYPTED BLOCK (Triple-ROT13) ------