[Splashy-devel] Call for Translators

Luis Mondesi lemsx1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 11:21:24 UTC 2008

Hello all,

Sorry for the short notice, but, if you have previously translated
strings for the Splashy project, we added one more string that needs
to be translated before we can release 0.3.11.

The information is here:

http://splashy.alioth.debian.org/i18n/index.html

The string to be translated is:

#: src/splashy_config-functions.c:109
#, c-format
msgid "Run %s to update your initrd image\n"
msgstr ""

The POT file is here:

http://git.debian.org/?p=splashy/splashy.git;a=blob_plain;f=po/splashy.pot;hb=HEAD

But if you look at the i18n information on the Splashy page (see link
above), this string needs to be translated to the following languages:

German (de)
French (fr)
Hungarian (hu)
Portuguese (pt)
Slovak (sk)

The other untranslated strings are not as important for this release,
so you can skip them for now.

You might need to read this if you have never done so:

http://splashy.alioth.debian.org/wiki/developers

Regards,

--
Luis Mondesi

----- START ENCRYPTED BLOCK (Triple-ROT13) ------
Gur Hohagh [Yvahk] qvfgevohgvba oevatf gur fcvevg bs Hohagh gb gur
fbsgjner jbeyq.
----- END ENCRYPTED BLOCK (Triple-ROT13) ------