[Splashy-users] splashy and Graphics Card's native fb driver

Kushal Koolwal kushalkoolwal at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 19 23:09:03 UTC 2006

>This line should do:
>deb-src http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian sid main

Alas, struck by dependencies error message. Here is what I did:
1. Added the line "deb-src http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian sid main" to my
sources.lst

2. apt-get update

3. apt-get build-dep libdirectfb-dev

and I got this error message:
E:Build-Depends dependency for directfb cannot be satisfied because no
available versions of package debhelper can satisfy version requirements

I just have stable sources and the line which you suggested (sid one)  in my
sources.lst file.

Now if I remove the sid line and then give the command:
apt-get build-dep libdirectfb-dev

it starts compiling, but that;s not what we want, right?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Kushal