[Splashy-users] splashy and Graphics Card's native fb driver

Luis lemsx1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 00:04:42 UTC 2006

Ah, good. Talking about that, I'll need to backport 0.9.25 to Sarge.
Let's see how that goes.
For now I'm playing with Splashy 0.1.9 to see if we can fix the
initramfs bug once and for all... sit tight.

--
Luis Mondesi

Kiskeyix.org

"We think basically you watch television to turn your brain off, and
you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on" --
Steve Jobs in an interview for MacWorld Magazine 2004-Feb

No .doc: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html