[Splashy-users] splashy on fedora

Luis Mondesi lemsx1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 17:32:04 UTC 2007

If you can jump on IRC it's better for us to guide you:

#splashy on irc.freenode.net

I'm working on getting RPMS released under our Splashy project page. Perhaps
for CentOS5, Mandriva and SuSE.

--
Luis Mondesi

----- START ENCRYPTED BLOCK (Triple-ROT13) ------
Gur Hohagh [Yvahk] qvfgevohgvba oevatf gur fcvevg bs Hohagh gb gur fbsgjner
jbeyq.
----- END ENCRYPTED BLOCK (Triple-ROT13) ------