[Splashy-users] Debian & lenny problem

Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh mohsen at pahlevanzadeh.org
Wed Jan 30 00:39:59 UTC 2008

Dear all,
I have Debian & lenny repository.
When i installed splashy & splashy-themes, i didn't see any error.
I rebooted my system, i added "vga=791 splash" to kernel parameters.
I saw image & progress bar , But it is failed & i see following error:
///////////////////
Spashy ERROR: Timeout (120 sec) occurred while waiting for a message on
the Splashy socket.
///////////////////////
Of course , i saw it after following steps of boot of Debian :
////////////////
Begin: Running /scripts/init-bottom ....
Done.
///////////////////////
At first, i googled , But you wrote to the poster that come to channel
of irc.
i couldn't find my answer.
Please help me....

Cheers,