[Splashy-users] Getting Splashy running

Jonathan Dearborn grimfang4 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 17 20:32:12 UTC 2008

I'm using LILO, which doesn't care what I do with menu.lst.  I've read the readme and my first email says what I did to set up Splashy.  Kushal, the idea that your blog gives me is to build Splashy from the source.  I don't really think that would make a difference, though.  What is the thing I find occasionally about symlinking splashy to a startup script?  I'm fairly new to Linux, so I don't understand that part.

Jonny D