[Surfraw-devel] broken elvi, broken list?

Kevin Kreamer kevin@kreamer.org
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 21:59:33 -0600

On Nov 6, 2003, at 20:30, Ian Beckwith wrote:
> Hi.
>
> First of all, is anyone getting these messages? I'm starting to
> get paranoid. Please let me know if you receive this.

Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.
Anyway, I got this message.

> I noticed that the debcontents elvi was broken, which encouraged
> me to check all the others. There were quite a few problems.

[snip]

> I've also applied these fixes to the NAMESPACE branch.

Thank you for doing this.  I was able to glance at the diff for the
NAMESPACE branch a few days ago.  Nothing popped out at me particularly
wrong, but I didn't go in-depth with testing (obviously).  I'll try to
find some time this weekend to look at it again.

Kevin