[Surfraw-devel] ehm...

Kevin Kreamer kkreamer@etherhogz.org
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 20:17:00 -0500

Christian Surchi <csurchi@debian.org> writes:

> Forgive me but I forgot to join the list and I couldn't read your
> discussion...

Well, to be honest, there hasn't been all that much discussion.  The
archives, of course, are at:

http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/surfraw-devel/

> Moving to concrete things... what about last upload (made by Thomas)? I
> like it, but I'd like to understand the reason for stranslate->translate
> rename. Now there's a conflict with translate package and a bug filed in
> BTS.

That was a 'naughty' bit that Thomas must have missed.  Part of the
patch I submitted to him moved the elvi to /usr/bin/elvi, and if that
problem was solved, stranslate could be renamed back to translate, I
figured.

> And then, did you carry on with "architecture" change discussion?
>
>>From the point of view of upstream developmente, Julian Assange is busy
> with his studies but he like there's interest and work on surfraw (it's
> one of his fundamental program when he installs a machine) and so we can
> go on with development too without doubts.
>
> Last question... are all the interested people subscribed to the list?

I hope so, or else they won't see that question to answer it. :-)

Kevin