[Surfraw-devel] surfraw: last call for sarge

Christian Surchi csurchi@debian.org
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 00:26:17 +0200

--=-mITSG+Jej24O56dkWDfy

Il dom, 2004-08-15 alle 21:17, Moritz Muehlenhoff ha scritto:
> Ian Beckwith wrote:
> > The last date for low-urgency uploads for sarge is 17th August.
> > Can we squeeze in an upload of surfraw 2.0.2-1 before then?
>=20
> You missed correct bash completion for the debpts elvi, I just
> fixed that.
>=20
> Besides that surfraw CVS is free of bugs, we should really push
> it into the archive really soon.

Just come back from another day away from here. But I'm taking last
cvs... please wait for news very soon! :)

Christian

--=-mITSG+Jej24O56dkWDfy

--=-mITSG+Jej24O56dkWDfy--