[Surfraw-devel] sarge looms once again

Thomas Smith tgs@resc.net
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 13:21:17 -0600

On Sunday 18 January 2004 17:28, Kevin Kreamer wrote:
> My understanding is that the code in CVS is ready to upload, and all we
> need is a willing DD to actually do the upload.  So if you can find a
> sponsor, perhaps you can just convince them to join this mailing list,
> add themselves to the Uploaders field, and generally become a surfraw
> developer.
Hi,

My schedule is freeing up a bit, such that, while I'm still not really able to
do much active development, I could certainly upload the package after a
quick check.  I'll do that today.  In the future, if one of you would send me
an e-mail directly when you'd like me to do an upload, I'll try to do it
within a day or two.

Have a nice day!
 -thomas smith <tgs@debian.org>