[Surfraw-devel] new commit

Ian Beckwith ianb at nessie.mcc.ac.uk
Fri Jun 15 01:21:51 UTC 2007

[ I seem to be having mail problems, resending... ]

Hi folks.

I've just committed the following:

  * New elvi:
    + debwiki     - search wiki.debian.org and women.debian.org/wiki.
    + lastfm      - search last.fm.
    + musicbrainz - search musicbrainz.org.
  * debpackages/debcontents: updated ubuntu distro names.
  * Add Vcs-Cvs and Vcs-Browser fields to debian/control.

Can someone upload? The opensearch and codesearch elvi that didn't
make etch are waiting for an upload too.

The Vcs-Cvs line, which should be:

XS-Vcs-Cvs: :pserver:anonymous at cvs.alioth.debian.org:/cvsroot/surfraw

gets mangled when the package is built, so I've nicked an idea from
the deb-gview package and changed it to:

XS-Vcs-Cvs: -d :pserver:anonymous at cvs.alioth.debian.org:/cvsroot/surfraw

The -d is spurious, but works round the bug, and people should be able
to figure out what is meant as -d would be used on the cvs command
line anyway.

I'll file a bug as soon as I work out where to file it (dpkg-dev?).

Is anyone going to be at debconf?

cheers,

Ian.

--
Ian Beckwith - ianb at nessie.mcc.ac.uk - http://nessie.mcc.ac.uk/~ianb/
GPG fingerprint: AF6C C0F1 1E74 424B BCD5  4814 40EC C154 A8BA C1EA