[Surfraw-devel] Team / Club Sportswear supplier

Team / Club Sportswear teamsports at 21cn.com
Thu May 3 19:25:14 UTC 2007

Dear Sir / Madam :

Re : Team Sportswear :

- We are a well experienced sportswear manufacturer, look for
importers/agences for business cooperation.

 - Our products range as  jacket, polo shirt, t-shirt, rain suit,  caps and
other team/club sportswear.

- We can produce samples as your design with customerized logo by
embrodiery, printing and label. As Customers' request.

- Counter samples can be developed as customers design/models.

- More products information will be supplied upon your request.

Thanks for your kind attention and look forward to hearing your further
inquiry by e-mail: teamtextile at 21cn.com

Best regards
Miss Linla Lin / Miss PingPing Haung
www.top-tex.biz